Having a really good salad at lunch, dinner, or afternoon snack really sounds amazing.
I hope you enjoy one of my favorite salads as much as I do!
Spinach and Avocado Salad
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped shallot
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. cup sliced raw almonds, toasted
- ½ medium avocado, sliced
1. Combine vinegar, shallot, salt, pepper, and poppy seeds in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
2. Slowly add oil, whisking continuously, until blended. Set aside.
3. Combine spinach, cranberries, and almonds in a large serving bowl; mix well.
4. Drizzle salad evenly with dressing; toss gently to blend.