I’ve been craving bread and crackers lately, I’m hoping this will be a great substitute!
Super Seeded Paleo-Friendly Bread
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup flax seeds
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- ½ cup coarsely chopped raw walnuts (or almonds or hazelnuts)
- 1 cup almond flour (or almond meal)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1½ cups water
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, walnuts, almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine water, honey, and oil in a large bowl; mix well.
- Add seed mixture to liquid mixture; mix until well blended.
- Place mixture in flexible, silicon loaf pan. Smooth until flat.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely before serving.
- Store, tightly sealed, for up to 5 days.